When you are in pain, you need an experienced professional. A professional who will address your feelings and experiences, and who will act as a resource while you work on the issues that brought you into therapy.
Treatment approaches may include behavioral and cognitive therapy, as well as strategies adopted from hypnotherapy, systems therapy and traditional psychotherapy which focus on the mind-body-behavior connection.
Dr. Dolinsky specializes in active, short-term psychotherapy for adults, children, couples and families. For additional information on problems treated and the type of therapeutic techniques used by Dr. Dolinsky - please go to: http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_detail.php?profid=32457&sid=1332887682.4004_9785&lastname=Dolinsky.
Dr. Dolinsky is a clinical psychologist with a background in behavioral medicine and community psychology. He has over 30 years of experience in treating clients with a variety of presenting problems, including anxiety, stress-related disorders and depression. He has also conducted organizational consultation to schools, municipal departments, private businesses and health service programs in New York and Massachusetts.
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Member of the New England Psychological Association
- Member of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Member/Diplomate, American College of Forensic Examiners
- Charter Member of the Prescribing Psychologists' Register
Dr Dolinsky Specializes in the treatment of:
• Panic Disorder
• Stress and Stress Related Disorders
|• Performance Anxiety
• Relationship Issues
• Coping with Chronic Pain/Illness